Thursday 19 July 2012

My Beloved Lecturer



MISS MASYURA AHMAD FAUDZI

Every student has their own favorite lecturer on their university or college. My self also has  my own favorite lecturer and which is my own advisor at my university. Her name is Masyura Bt. Ahmad Faudzi and she was born at Teluk Intan, Perak. Besides that, she is my lecture for subject Introduction to Computer Graphics (CGMB 214) and the subject is about doing the graphic by using the coding (cprogramming).

In fact, she is an ex-student UNITEN before this to while doing her Degree in Information Technology, she furthers her Masters at University of Bristol, UK in M Sc. Advanced Computing (Global Multimedia) and she will further studies in  PhD soon.  In UNITEN, she is in department Graphics and Multimedia and which is my department too.

Characteristic that had in herself that she is very cool person, calm, enjoy, helpful and the best part is she always help the student in study. She does not like to fail the student and about marking paper she trying to give us as good mark as she can give.  Miss Masyura, always concern about their student also about the attendance student. I still remember when I fell sick and I tell her that I cannot go to the class today and she said that “that’s ok and take care of your self carefully”, the feeling that I feel that time is very happy and comfort with her because she understand me and she really helpful persons.


written by : Mahfuza Mohd Mukhtar

1 comment:

  1. Table Tennis - Titanium Price Per Pound
    With Table Tennis titanium chloride - Titanium titanium hair trimmer as seen on tv Price Per Pound (EUR-BASED) - you'll love ray ban titanium this product! Slingo & titanium hair Roulette - is titanium lighter than aluminum Spin Roulette - Spin Roulette.

    ReplyDelete